Building your dream home from the ground up can be exciting. You get to choose your lot, the floor plan, the exterior design, the interior finishes and any upgrades. But it’s a common misconception when you’re buying a new constructed home that you don’t need to work with a Realtor®. Below are some good reasons why it makes sense to have a real estate agent represent you when building your new home.
1. The sales agent works for the builder.
2. Your real estate agent is your advocate.
3. Hiring a Realtor comes at no cost to you.
4. An agent can help you choose the right builder and neighborhood.
5. A Realtor can help you make the right choices for your budget.
6. An agent can help with lot, floor plan and upgrade selections.
7. A Realtor will be aware of builder promotions and may be able to help you negotiate a better price and terms.
8. An agent will guide you through the building process, if needed.
9. Your agent can help with your lender selection.
As you can see, hiring a Realtor to represent you when purchasing a brand-new home provides many benefits.
If you are in the market for a new home or have any questions about the process then give us a call, we’d love to help you out